Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pat Sloan 2013 UFO Challenge

 Back again with Pat Sloan 2013 UFO Challenge.  I finished my Sunbonnet Sue Quit and just in time.

 
These blocks have sat around to long and now it is a quilt!
Merry Christmas.....
 
 
close up of Sam

 
close up of one on the corners and Sue.
I wish I could take a picture of the whole quilt, but I just don't have enough room.
Now it is on to the next project....
Merry Christmas and in 2014 may all of your UFO's become done!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your quilt is gorgeous!! Do you quilt on the machine or by hand? I still have some UFO's lurking in a drawer somewhere myself. Maybe I should make that my newyears resolution! Happy HOlidays! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was quilted on a longarm machine and I have plenty more to do in 2014. Have fun finishing yours and have a Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete