Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 7, 2013

2 1/2" squares with A Quilting Life

Back with  Sherri McConnell and her Simply Small Project with 2 1/2" squares project.  As you can see my table runners don't look finished, but by the 10th they will be.  My DH is having surgery the first of the week and I will not have time to post a finished photo.  I will be doing the binding while sitting by his side. I changed my mind from using civil war prints to newer prints.  The top one and the bottom one are really Moda Mimi  by Chez Moi 5 inch squares that have been cut into fouths.  


One tablerunner is on the machine and the backing and batting are the same for all 3 quilts.  So when one gets done, I will add the next, until all 3 have been quilted.


 


These will make great Christmas gifts and maybe I will still have one for my table.  I added one more border to the outside to make it more colorful, bigger and because I had the fabric.

These have been fun to do and not much work.   Don't forget to check out A Quilting Life on the 10th.  She said she would have another project for us to do.

Thanks Sherri and Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment